Good Neighbors helps community members with limited resources, information, and low technical skills start and manage cooperatives for expanding business opportunities and capacity development. We provide seed grants and technical support to lead equitable economic development and community development.
- Support for establishment and management of cooperatives
- Agricultural and livestock skills training
- Tools and machinery support
- Microfinance. Seed, fertilizer and livestock bank.
- Joint purchasing and sales
- Support for SMEs
- Vocational training and business training